In BESCOM, Enumeration of IP sets and DTCs in GIS had been awarded to M/S Enzen Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd. In four Circles, namely, BRC(BRC and Ramanagara), Kolar, Tumkur and Davanagere Circles to know the actual assets i.e IP sets and DTCs in the field in 2 phases, Part II (a) and Part II (b).
- Part II (a) involves Data collection, Enumeration, Validation and Digitization and uploading to web: period - 9 months
- Part II (b) - Support/Maintenance of software, enumerated and digitized assets, newley added/removed assets - period - 18 months.
- To know the actual numbers of IP sets and Distribution transformers
- To view the details of enumerated IP sets and DTCs (Click on "Guest")
- To have the accountability of the IP sets in our books of accounts and to claim subsidy from GoK.
- To know the actual numbers of authorized IP sets and unauthorized IP sets
- To acertain the actual load of each IP sets
- To know the number of IP sets connected to transformers
- To assess the AT & C losses of feeders
- To have the quality of service to all farmers by strengthening the distribution system
- To know the location of IP sets in water depleted areas.
Number of IP sets and DTCs enumerated in four circles as on 16-March-2017 are as follows:
|Circles||DWA No. and date||Awarded Quantity of Assets as per DWA||Enumerated, digitized
and uploaded assets
|BRC||4980-95 on 31.10.2013||27,448||138,763||166,211||40740||158506||199246|